- Ingredient : Filgrastim/recombinant human G-CSF.
- Dosage : 75 mcg/0.3mL
- Specific Activity : 1.0±0.6 x 108U/mg
- Application : Cancer combine therapy, Blood disorder
- Filgrastim is produced from recombinant E.Coli
- Ingredient: Recombinant human interferon-β 1b
- Dosage: 0.3mg/vial
- Specific Activity: 3.2 x 107U/mg
- Application: Multiple sclerosis
- rhIFN- β 1b is produced by recombinant DNA technique from E.Coli.
It is genetically engineered
plasmid containing the gene for human interferon betaser-17.
- Ingredient: Recombinant human Interferon-α 2b
- Specific activity: 2.6 x 108U/mg
- Application: Hepatitis B virus
- IFN- α 2b is a watersoluble protein and produced by E.Coli.
- Ingredient: Recombinant human erythropoietin
- Dosage: 1,000 IU/2,000 IU/3,000 IU/4,000 IU/10,000 IU
- Application: Anemia
- Suspension culture type and also attached culture is possible
- EPO is produced from recombinant CHO cells.
- Ingredient: Ranibizumab
- Dosage: 10mg/mL syringe, 10mg/mL vial, 6mg/mL vial
- Application: Neovascular age-related macular degeneration
- Ingredient: Recombinant protein
- Application: Food and Mouth Disease
- Quickly develop customized strain and produce exactly maching vaccine
- Ingredient: Recombinant human EGF
- Dosage: 1mg/vial
- EGF is to cure
Application: Diabetic foot ulcer.
treatment of wounds
- EGF is produced from recombinant E.Coli.
- Ingredient: Recombinant human B-domain deleted FⅧ
- Dosage: 500 IU/vial, 1,000 IU/vial
- Application: Prophylaxis or treatment of Haemophia A
- FⅧ is produced from recombinant CHO cells.