• Helps prevent hair loss
• Helps increase the thickness of hair
• Synergistic effect of peptides and growth factors
Vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)
Insulin-like growth factor
Multi growth factor
|Storage condition||Room temperature (25 ± 10 ℃)|
|Content||5 mL X 4 vials, Applicator 1ea, MTS+ is not included.(You can purchase additionally)|
|Use by||24 months from manufactured date|
▶ Recure Cell HairGrowPac User guide
|Main ingredient||Tymosin β4, Growth factors|
|Efficacy||It provides nutrients to your hair and scalp to help you grow glossy hair and healthy scalp.|
|Usage volume||5 mL X 4 Ampoules, 1 MTS, 1 Applicator, 1 Time - 0.5 to 1 mL|
1. Lift the clear plastic cap upwards and pull it along the direction of the perforations to rip the aluminum cap off the bottle.
2. Remove the rubber cap from the bottle and attach the MTS needle or applicator.
3. When using the MTS needle, shake it 1 or 2 times to keep the fluid in the needle head.
4. Check the correct needle roller direction indicated and massage onto the skin in a rolling motion.
5. When using the applicator, attach it to the bottle, press firmly with your thumb and index finger to squeeze out the product (1-2 times - 0.5 to 1 mL). Apply HairGrowPac onto the scalp.
6. Remove the MTS needle or applicator after use and replace the rubber cap.
Schedule (4 weeks program)
1. Use the MTS needle only once a week and use the applicator for the rest of the days.
2. With the applicator, apply HairGrowPac onto your scalp and lightly massage using your fingertips to absorb.
3. For best results, it is recommended to use continuously twice a day (morning, evening). On average of three months after the program starts, you can see the transition to healthy hair.