• Helps moisturize your skin
• Improves skin wrinkles
• Promotes smooth skin texture
APTOX (Botox like peptide)
Multi growth factor
|Storage condition||Room temperature (25 ± 10 ℃)|
|Content||5 mL X 4 vials, Applicator 1ea, MTS+ 1ea|
|Use by||24 months from manufactured date|
▶ Recure Cell Anti-Wrinkle User guide
|Main ingredient||Adenosine, growth factors, hyaluronate, APTOX, PDRN|
|Efficacy||Recure Cell Anti-Wrinkle supplies moisture and nutrients to your skin to make it moist and shiny.|
|Usage volume||5 mL X 4 ampoule, 1 applicator, 1 Time - 0.5 to 1 mL|
1. Lift the clear plastic cap upwards and pull it along the direction of the perforations to rip the aluminum cap off the bottle.
2. Remove the rubber cap from the bottle and attach the MTS needle or applicator.
3. When using the MTS needle, shake it 1 or 2 times to keep the fluid in the needle head.
4. Check the correct needle roller direction indicated and massage onto the skin in a rolling motion. Forehead, glabella, nose bridge, under eye area, laugh lines, cheeks, nasolabial fold, labiomental fold, jawline, neck, etc.
5. When using the applicator, attach it to the bottle, press firmly with your thumb and index finger to squeeze out the product and apply Anti-Wrinkle ampoule solution onto your face.
6. Remove the MTS needle or applicator after use and replace the rubber cap.
How to use 2
1. For better absorption of growth factors, it is best to use after cleansing and toning the skin.
2. Use the MTS needle only once a week and use the applicator for the rest of the days.
3. When using MTS, lightly press it onto the skin in a rolling motion to apply the product.
4. With the applicator, apply the ampoule onto your face and massage using your fingertips.
5. Because the skin can turn red for several hours after using MTS, it is recommended to use before bedtime.
6. With regular use, skin anti-ageing effects can be observed within 2-3 days on average after the program starts.