BiocurePharm already manufactured the product that made with ASCM(adipose stem cell culture media) to control and cure hair growth. But, there were issues in law to use ASCM.
BiocurePharm developed some individual growth factor of ASCM using recombinant microorganism. Each growth factors can use functional cosmetic ingredients and those are known the roles those have fuctions such as hair care, skin whitening, and skin regeneration.
|Vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) (sh-Polypeptide-9)|
• Simulation of hair follicular formation and hair growth
• Tissue growth via blood vessel development and support
• Control of perifollicular vascularization during hair cycling
• Enhanced perifollicular vascularization, accelerated hair regrowth after depilation, and increased size of vibrissa follicles, hair follicles, and hair shafts
|Insulin like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) (rh-Oligopeptide-2)|
• Promotes cell division of hair matrix cells
• Promotes hair growth by proliferating keratinocytes
• Antiapoptotic function-prevents cell death
• Prevents hair from entering the resting phase
• Prolongs hair growth and reduces hair loss
|Basic fibroblast growth factor (bFGF2) (sh-Polypeptide-1)|
• Formation and maintenance of perifollicular blood vessel
• Skin appendage morphogenesis and their formation
• Protection against radiation-induced damage
• Promotes anagen
|Transforming Growth Factor Beta (TGF-β) (rh-Polypeptie-22)|
• Wound healing
• Stimulating epidermal cell growth in wound healing
• Stimulating collagen synthesis and wrinkle recovery
• Hair growth by stimulating hair follicle formation
|Epidermal growth factor (EGF) (rh-Oligopeptide-1)|
• Induces production of collagen and elastin
• Keeps skin firmness
• Reduces wrinkles
Yano, K., Brown, L. F., and Detmar, M. (2001) Control of hair growth and follicle size by VEGF-mediated angiogenesis. The journal of clinical investigation. 107(4):409-417.
Semalty, M., Semalty, A., Joshi, G.P. et al. (2010) Hair growth and rejuvenation: An overview. Journal of dermatology treatment. 1-10.
Castela, M., Linay, F., Roy, E., et al. (2017) Igf1r signaling acts on the anagen-to-catagen transition in the hair cycle. Experimental dermatology. 26(9):785-791.
Trüeb RM. (2018) Further Clinical Evidence for the Effect of IGF-1 on Hair Growth and Alopecia. Skin appendage disorders. 4(2):90-95.
Imamuraa, T. (2014) Physiological functions and underlying mechanisms of fibroblast growth factor (FGF) family members: recent findings and Implications for their pharmacological application. Biological and pharmaceutical bulletin. 37(7):1081-1089.
Margadant, C. and Sonnenberg, A. (2010) Integrin-TGF-β crosstalk in fibrosis, cancer and wound healing. EMBO Reports. 11(2):97-105.
Mak, K.K. and Chan, S.Y. (2003) Epidermal growth factor as a biologic switch in hair growth cycle. The journal of biological chemistry. 278(28):26120-26126.
Alexandrescu, D. T., Kauffman, C. L., and Dasanu, C. A. (2009) The cutaneous epidermal growth factor network: Can it be translated clinically to stimulate hair growth? Dermatology online journal. 15 (3)
McElwee K.J. and Sinclair R. (2008) Hair physiology and its disorders. Drug discovery today: disease mechanisms. 5(2):163-171.